Sunday 10 February 2013

Damn the weather.

High winds, lots of rain and a tree at the end of the garden have kept photography to a minimum since my last post.

A trip to the Dee Estuary produced my first ever up close shots of a Knot, a really obliging bird that was rooting around for grub.




















At the Feeder station the usual suspects were out in force A few grabbed shots there.































Away from the feeder station I have not done a lot, however her's a shot I took whilst out looking for fungi a while ago, I know it is a marmite shot but I quite like it.















I wanted to catch the fog.

I have purchased a temporary car, A skoda Fabia, it should prove more economical than the Lexus.

Come back soon when hopefully the weather will have improved.

No comments: