Monday 18 August 2008

More from Norfolk

Cley Marshes are a fantastic place. I went there on two occasions during my trip. I was lucky enough to see spoonbill on my first visit


There were two present together and for a short while they were close enough to get these record shots.

Also present was this lovely Lapwing. It came so close to the hide that I could not get it in shot at one point.


There were also the usual Geese, Canada and Greylag.


Also present in quite large numbers were Egyptian Geese.


A number of Herons were seen.

There were lots of other birds seen but not photographed, these were Marsh Harrier, Sparrow Hawk, Hobby-which by the way was absolutely amazing to watch, Reed warbler, Little Egret, Black Tailed Godwit, Black Swan, Coot, Mallard, the list goes on and on.

More to follow.

No comments: