Saturday 19 January 2008


A few more shots from Slimbridge WWT. The photos of the Pochard are quite good given the poor light and the Curlew was quite a distance away for even my 50-500 Sigma Lens with a 1.4x converter.






It shows just what can be achieved even in poor light. Slimbridge is a bit of a challenge for me. I'm used to being only feet away from birds and this is a bit more than that. The action shots are also a challenge because timing is of such importance.



I'm going to keep working at it, one of my intentions when starting this blog was to document my progress as well as showing the wildlife that I've been privileged to see. When i look at other websites and blogs i am amazed by the quality of the content of some of them but i guess everyone has to start somewhere.



No comments: