Wednesday 14 January 2009

My New Website.

Hello.

It's finally done. I've got my new website up and running.

Its www.bjd-wildlifeimages.co.uk after a couple of false starts due to domain names already existing (thanks Chris for pointing me in the right direction) I have finally settled for this one.

Most, if not all, of the pictures on the site so far have appeared on here so don't expect too much straight away please. I'm going to get round to sub catagories within the bird portfolio to make it easier to view specific birds. In due course I'll add mammels, reptiles, etc, etc

I'm scared yet excited, Theres a lot expected of one when one has a website, can my images hold up to expectation and critique? I hope so.

Anyway, I'd be delighted if you would go have a look, let me know what you think.

There is a link to and from here so keep checking both sites for more pics etc.

Thank you.

No comments: