Wednesday 7 October 2009

Big News

Hi all,

Some big news, I've sold my motorhome. Unfortunately problems with my health and some disappointment in not doing what I hoped I would do with it has left me feeling that it had to go.

I'm very disappointed with myself. I had such big dreams and expectations, but living it and dreaming it were very far apart. The biggest problem was my health. I have become reliant on my sleep mask which meant electric hookup, My back has continued to cause me problems and I am increasingly suffering with arthritis problems in my fingers.

In addition to this It was also very lonely. I have never had a problem with just my own company, but in fairness I have also spent great lumps of time with friends and family. Being on my own 24/7 for any length of time quickly lost it's shine. Dont get me wrong I sometimes still long for solitude.

So all in all, and before I lost too much cash on the van I decided to cut my losses. I am gonna stay with my mum for a little while and then at the beginning of Nov I am going to rent in Ross on Wye. I will then be back to the area I've grown to love over the last 16yrs.

I hope that you will all understand my decision, and continue to support me.

Thanks

No comments: