Friday 1 January 2010

2009 Report.

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone I hope 2010 exceeds 2009 for you all. I have only three resolutions 1. Lose weight so I can enjoy my birding more, 2. stop biting my nails (every year) and three get out and about more so I see more and photograph more.

2009 was a poor year for me in birding numbers, only 124birds were seen this year although there were some lifetime firsts for me including, Long billed Dowitcher, Corn Bunting, Yellow Wagtail, American Wigeon, Chough and Puffin.

I did not make the most of the four months I spent on the road in my motorhome and I did not go to Scotland. I am disappointed but aim to recify that this year.

I have a small wish list, Bittern, Golden Eagle and Otter. I want photos of all three if I can.

Anyway I hope you all have a great year and I look forward to seeing you all out and about.

Happy New Year 2010.

No comments: