Monday 7 February 2011

New home.

No pictures this week, I am in my new home and have managed one trip with Chris and Mike to Slimbridge WWT, but as yet I only have my orange dongle for internet connection and it is too slow to upload pictures.

I have already found one lovely walk nearby, and both me and Roxy (my dog) enjoy it immensely. Buzzard, Long tailed Tit, Bullfinch, Great Spotted Woodpecker, and Nuthatch have been seen whilst out walking this week, thats in addition to all the usual woodland and garden birds I've seen, Blackbird, Robin, Blue and Great tits etc. I also saw a Sparrowhawk over the house today.

I think I have identified what I missed the most whilst I was in Yorkshire, woodland and woodland birds.  I have felt spiritually uplifted on the two occasions that I have walked the dog.

So hopefully after tomorrows planned second trip to Slimbridge I will be able to upload some pics.

Make sure you come back.

No comments: