Saturday 20 December 2008

Merry Xmas everyone.

Doesn't feel like christmas, hasn't since i was a kid and we had a better than average chance of Snow.

When the weather has permitted I've been out and about with my camera. I've also been busy with the feeding station at New Fancy, I didn't realise how much of a commitment it would be, its a lot different to putting food out in my garden. Still it will hopefully keep a number of birds alive this winter.

Here are a few birds I've seen on my travels.
These few are from the feeder station.

Blue tits.

Coal Tit.
A Hawfinch, a lovely surprise.

Slimbridge produced a few nice shots.
A Common Gull coming in to land.
A Heron hunting in the shallows.

A Water Rail, was a nice opportunity.




I hope you all have a nice festive period, thank you for taking the time to pop by my blog, Look forward to a prosperous new year. God Bless.

No comments: