Thursday 3 September 2009

Norfolk and more.

Hi, No pictures this time just a quick update, I'm over in Norfolk for a few days, I love Norfolk especially the area around the Coast at Cley and Salthouse. I seem to have chosen a week when the weather isn't as good as it has been but so far it's not been too bad. Although it took a turn for the worst last evening.

Tues saw me at Cley marsh and a very good day was had indeed. I saw lots of stuff and have some great pics which I will post soon. I'm on the dongle at the moment and it's too slow to upload pictures. I have seen some new species for the year including, Whimbrel and Golden Plover, and photo'd lots of other stuff including: Yellow legged Gull, Green Sandpiper, Dunlin, Spotted Redshank, Lapwing, Hobby (from a distance), Little ringed Plover, Marsh Harrier(from a distance) and common Sandpiper. Hopefully some good pics amongst them.

I've also been to Minsmere RSPB in Suffolk, I'll go into detail about that in a future post but suffice to say I had a good day seeing and photographing stuff including: Pied Flycatcher, Kingfisher, Deer, and Swallow.

I don't know what the rest of the week will bring. I will keep you posted.

No comments: